Saturday, August 27, 2011

Background Episode 2: Darr'en to Dream(er)

I hope you got the humor of my title... if not... apologies.

This is Darren Dreamer and his son Dirk. His wife Darlene died just a year or so back and left him to father Dirk alone.

Darren and Dirk were not very wealthy. They lived in fear of the repo man almost constantly. So Dirk took an after school job as a Gofer for a local business firm, and Darren renewed his interest in rising up in the company that he worked for.

Now Darren was very interested in the local heiress, Cassandra Goth. She was the famous Mortimer Goth's lovely daughter, and engaged to one of the foulest pieces of filth in Pleasantview. (In Darren's opinion). Don Lothario was his name, and womanizing was his game. Although rumor has it, that one of the Caliente sisters was getting cozy with someone other than Don.

Because of the near-poverty that he had lived in his entire life, Dirk began to pursue interests involving high pay and quick ways to make a buck. Realizing quickly that the only way to gain lasting wealth was to earn a degree and climb the corporate ladder, Dirk applied for some scholarships and moved to Sim State University. The very same university that Dustin was attending.

While Dirk was away, Darren became very lonely. He thought only of his beloved Cassandra, and wished that she could see past their friendship and into his heart.

One morning, Darren got a phone call from Cassandra and she was hysterical. She had just caught Don cheating with one of the local maids, Kaylynn Langerak. She broke off their engagement almost immediately. Darren invited her over to console her. And you know what happens when emotions are running high...And that is what I like to call, a WooHoo Whoopsy!

4 comments:

  1. I've never really played the Dreamers before. I think Darren and Cassandra could make a good couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twoflower- I've actually never played with them as much as I have in this 'challenge'. It's been interesting because no one in their family started out as a particular 'favorite' for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I played this family for awhile and I had Darren and Cassandra get together too. They ended up having like 2 or 3 sets of twin girls....it was pretty insane. I since "lost" that hood in reinstalling and switching computers but I always liked them together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346








    ReplyDelete