Monday, June 4, 2012

Round Six: Lilith's Big Scare

Hey guys, it's Dan Dreamer here. Dirk and Lilith are my parents. We had a pretty crazy week... mom was out working out on the treadmill while dad was at work. After school, my friend Ryan came over and we were... hanging out...
Don't tell my parents alright, guys? It was just a kiss... we both don't know how we feel about it, and I definitely don't want to give up on girls... there's just so many options romantically for a kid that enjoys male company, too. What can I say, I like dating! Hopefully all my 'friends' can help me in my reach attempt to get that celebrity status ;) I'm going to hopefully have my own cooking show. That's the goal for now, but I suppose college might change that.

But anyway, back to my main story: Ryan and I were hanging out and all of the sudden I hear this crackling and my mom screaming! So we run to the backyard, and she's literally on fire!
So I ran to get the fire extinguisher, but by the time I got back she had already... left.
 I had to get down on my hands and knees and beg Grim for my mom back. It was a terrifying experience.
 Finally, he gave me a choice, and I chose correctly! So I got mom back! It was surreal!
We hugged for so long. I don't know what I would've done if we hadn't gotten her back. I'm not ready to lose my mom yet. Dad was so happy that I think they began to re-appreciate each other. They were pillow-fighting in our living room later that night.
And, I think it also got Mom thinking about her age, and how much life means to her. And, well...
I've got a little brother or sister coming! I'm not sure how excited I am, since I'll probably be in college when the baby starts toddling around, but I'm sure it will be fun to come back to. Since our house is so small, and there's no place to put a baby, Mom and Dad went out house-shopping. We're moving down the street across from Dad's best friend Dustin Broke and his daughter Melissa (who is preeettttyyyy cute, by the way).

(I downloaded this house here)
We're still packing, but by next week we should be into the new house. Stop by next time and we'll give you a tour! Bye guys:)

3 comments:

  1. So Dan's a confused teenager eh?! Maybe the new girl across the street will help him make his mind up! Looks like a great new house.
    So glad Dan saved his Mom! Whew! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty sweet looking house. Wow @ Lilith. Those treadmill fires are funny though....I have only seen it a couple of times in my game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen the treadmill catch fire before! O_o Glad Dan was able to save his mom. I love that house, so cute!

    ReplyDelete